Have you always wanted to join a company that values your skills, helps you evolve in your career and understands the importance of balancing work and family life? Then, Acquisio Web is perfect for you because the human factor is part of our DNA and also one of the factors that makes us keep our employees and above all happy!
- You work with Java
- You like software development in an Agile environment
- You want to work in a multidisciplinary team of 8 people to work on projects at the cutting edge.
- You want to be part of the best techno gang on the South Shore of Montreal; a gang that likes new ideas and new concepts and yes yes we listen to others !!
- You wish to learn; but especially evolve in your skills
Acquisio Web is here to:
- Demonstrate the importance of having a good working atmosphere
- Offer a flexible schedule and also that you can work from time to time from home when needed
- But you will not have the taste of being too much at home otherwise you will miss everything that you set up so that you feel at home here: breakfasts in the office, free lunches 2 days / week, the best coffee and it's free, monthly massage therapy, Friday office beer, board games, BBQ food trucks, etc .;
- Present you a super convenient office just steps away from the Panama terminus and next to the bridge for those of Montreal and our parking is free!
- Give you the opportunity to benefit from the most comprehensive group insurance program and RRSP program with employer contribution from Day 1.
- To offer you also, apart from your holidays, floating holidays
Your job would be to:
- Participate in software development in an Agile context, in the language or languages of development recommended by the program, Java for this position.
- Make sure to deliver stable and quality features.
- Participate in all stages of software development, from design to delivery and support in production, including automation of tests and development of monitoring and support tools.
- Make sure to communicate and document the elements related to the delivered functionalities (SQL script, configuration change, post-deployment action, etc.).
- Respect the established quality standards and help to constantly improve the current code base, according to the motto "campsite rule": "Always leave the place cleaner than you found it".
- Maintain / create relevant documentation to easily understand the code.
- Participate in the organization of work within its development team.
- Communicate the unexpected during Sprint and address problems as a team.
- Keep the needs of customers in mind, make sure the features are easy to use and error-proof.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and realize the functionalities
- Ensure the quality, robustness, scalability and scalability of the code base
- Develop tests allowing a fast regression of the functionalities in the future
- Develop the necessary tools to support the features and be proactive in detecting problems.
- Communicate the problems and support the work team and peripheral teams (QA, Infra etc.)
- Support deployments in production.
- Feature development
- Development of support tools
- Development of monitoring tools
- Automated Unit Test (TDD)
- Automated integration test
- Automated regression test (BDD)
- Fixed production "bugs"
- Reduce the technical debt
- Design and architecture
- Activities related to Agile development
- 3 Amigos
- Poker & Sprint Planning