Acquisio is seeking a Data Analyst, to play an influential role in our growing research team to continue improving our real time bidding algorithms as well as lead research projects to identify new algorithms and revolutionary features.
- Engaging in team collaborations working towards long-term ambitious research goals, while identifying intermediate milestones
- Develop cutting edge research in Machine intelligence and Algorithm development
- Exploring the wide variety of contexts and situations in which ML or OR can be applied;
- Working with huge datasets and finding unexpected signal in them;
- Using and discovering the best tools to conduct efficient research;
- Creating high-quality production code to turn research into delightful products;
- Review algorithm performance to identify opportunities to improve existing solutions
KEY SKILLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Are self-reliant and self-motivated
- Are able to see initiatives through to completion
- Are a team player who thrives in a highly charged, entrepreneurial environment with - superior organization and time management skills.
- Are comfortable with process definition and document
- Can think creatively and analytically and like to identify and drive high visibility projects
- Are comfortable with complex technical detail
- Are eagerly looking for a role which will expand hands-on knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
Then we have something you want. A role designed to channel those strengths within a growing, profitable company, with a strong, collaborative team.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team setting;
- Experience working in a diversified team;
- A history of shipping high quality code using cutting-edge techniques;
- At least 3 years of experience developing AI and/or ML real life algorithms;
- Experience and mastery of scientific programming languages and libraries relevant to your field (ML or OR) for example: scikit-learn, Theano, TensorFlow, NumPy, R, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics or a related field
- Search and Social Media Experience is a plus.
Interested? Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com