How do you know if it’s time to start testing and experimenting with automated bidding? Some people actually don’t have accounts that are the best fit for automated bidding, while others could be doing worlds better than they are with the flick of a switch. Navigating all the rules, parameters and best practices can sometimes be confusing. Take our handy manual vs automated bidding quiz to find out which strategy makes the most sense for your current portfolio.
1. How many campaigns do you manage each month?
2. I typically run ad campaigns for my clients on:
3. I typically adjust bids:
4. Each month, I typically spend:
5. When it comes to the best time to increase bids:
6. When I create my client reports each month:
7. My client campaigns are:
8. When it comes to balancing bids and budgets across publishers:
9. When I run impression share reports:
10. When it comes to actually managing bids and budgets on behalf of clients:
Share your Results:
For a full rundown on the pros, cons and strategies of automated bidding download a copy of our latest eBook: The Agency Guide to Automated Bidding!