With more than a dozen call tracking vendors integrated in Acquisio, you may be wondering why you should get excited about the addition of CallRail to our roster.
Well, marketing friend, here are four reasons why we care, and why you, our client, should care too.
1. You’ve been asking for it
First of all, it’s more than obvious that call tracking is a necessary component for local agencies and resellers managing lots of SMB accounts. For these small local vendors, calls are their main currency and means of conversions. Given their importance, we understand that having a robust call tracking offering is important. We want all our clients to access call tracking information.
CallRail is one of the leading call tracking vendors out there (we only partner with the best, for proof, see our other call tracking vendors) and our clients who already use CallRail were asking for this integration.
To appease the crowds, we’re now announcing this long anticipated partnership between CallRail and Acquisio.
2. CallRail is intuitive and easy to use
If you weren’t one of those asking for this integration, you’ll probably want to learn a bit more about CallRail.
CallRail provides call analytics to data driven marketers so they can improve customer acquisition; in a nutshell, CallRail enables smart marketers to know what makes their phone ring. CallRail tracks your phone calls from online and offline marketing campaigns, including PPC keywords, analyzes which campaigns best convert into customers and increases your phone call conversion rate by recording your calls for training and to spread the most effective sales tactics. Trusted by more than 20,000 companies across the U.S. and Canada, CallRail provides the most intuitive, self serve, agency-focused call tracking and analytics software.
So what makes CallRail special and why do our clients use them?
CallRail has an intuitive, self-serve interface. Using call tracking shouldn’t be complicated and it shouldn’t have to require talking to an account manager. For those with straightforward needs, CallRail developed their software to be intuitive by design and to empower marketers to be self-sufficient, allowing them to set up tracking numbers and keyword tracking pools in a matter of minutes. You can get phone numbers up in running in minutes, even if you’re a first-timer.
3. Extra CallRail perks
All of our call tracking vendors are top of the line, offering advanced analytics and extra industry-leading features.
Some of the most exciting differentiators at CallRail include:
- 100% HIPAA compliance. This means CallRail is a call tracking company that takes the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act seriously. Both on the technology side and legal side with a Business Associate Agreement, CallRail makes sure any information pertaining to health shared on the calls recorded are kept confidential.
- Call recordings never expire. With CallRail you never have to worry about losing old call recordings, because the links last as long as the account is active.
- Call Flow Builder: Call routing and interactive response menus are simple to create with CallRail’s visual step by step tool for call flows. From menus to greetings to round robin steps and call scheduling, it’s quick and easy with Call Flow Builder.
Plus, you get all the main perks like human-powered voicemail transcription, deeper conversion reporting, sms messaging, and services for specific industries.
4. We’re CallRail’s first
We’re excited to welcome CallRail to the Acquisio family and we are especially excited to be the first third party management software to be integrated with CallRail. It’s an honor!
So there you have it, four awesome reasons why this is exciting and why you can benefit from our new partnership.