Hero Conference is back and we couldn’t be more excited! Running from April 18th to 20th in L.A. this year, Hero Conf is an annual extravaganza devoted to all-things PPC. It truly is one of the most exciting events to attend if you’re a search marketer. And even if you’re not, Hero Conf offers so much fun and insight into the marketing industry that any marketer will have a blast.
Hero Conf 2017 is looking to be bigger and better than any before. And we would know, Acquisio has been a proud sponsor of Hero Conf many times! Back in 2012, Acquisio CEO Marc Poirer spoke about how excited we were to be sponsoring an event like Hero Conf, and that attitude certainly hasn’t changed!
Hero Conf 2017: What To Expect
At this year’s event, a roundup of 60 PPC experts will be shining light on the latest PPC strategies and methods throughout the event. Five keynote speakers will also take the stage to let you in on a few trade secrets and recent trends. Some of the rather amazing presenters you’ll get to hear from at Hero Conf 2017 include Google’s Cedric Dupont, Purna Virji from Bing, Pinterest’s Michael Akkerman and so many more!
To give you a taste of what’s in store, here are the subjects that will be covered by Hero Conf 2017’s keynote speakers:
- On Tuesday, Amy Harrison from Write With Influence will delve into the mechanics of writing engaging copy that customers can connect to.
- Facebook’s Jason Dailey will hit the stage later in the day for his presentation on “Unleashing the Power of Search and Social Integration.”
- Bing’s Purna Virji will start Wednesday with a special Q&A on the benefits of Bing Ads.
- Will Reynolds from Seer Interactive will speak later on Wednesday to talk about how PPC and SEO techniques can be used together for fantastic results.
- Then, to close the event, Cedric Dupont from Google will explain everything you need to know about AdWords, from recent changes to what’s in-store for the future.
But don’t get it in your head Hero Conf is a sit-down-and-listen affair. Tons of interactive workshops and sessions are integral to the conference, letting attendees really dive deep into PPC. Several different types of presentations are happening at Hero Conf this year, including 1-on-1 sessions about optimizing PPC accounts, as well as workshops designed to help agencies grow.
And then, perhaps best of all, there’s the lighter side of Hero Conf. More than 600 PPC-minded attendees will be gathering at the event, along with all of the speakers, there to learn but also to have fun! Hero Conf is an amazing place to make contacts, and with dedicated networking and “after-hours” events, meeting new people is a given.
Acquisio At Hero Conf 2017
Each and every Hero Conf has us learning something new. And best of all, the event is focused on helping out and educating folks who may not be experts in PPC. Helping out the little guy is what we strive to do at Acquisio, and that’s part of the reason why we’re always such proud sponsors of Hero Conf!
We’ll be taking a more active role than just sponsor, though. Acquisio will be moderating multiple breakout panel discussions on Day 2. If you want to meet our CEO Marc Poirier and discuss PPC, you can find him moderating the following panel sessions:
- Jeff Greenfield, C3 Metrics: Attribution Isn’t Optional
- Meaghan Kimber, AimClear: PPC Excel Hacks: Making Data Work For You, Not Against You
- Brad Geddes, AdAlysis: Audience Targeting Strategies
- Joe Martinez, Granular: Your YouTube Strategy Is Boring. Let’s Fix It
These topics are sure to be informative and entertaining, and that’s not just because we’ll be moderating! Needless to say, we’re pretty pumped. If you can’t make it to any of these presentations, be sure to stop by and say hi at booth #18. We’ll be hanging out there throughout Hero Conf and we’re always happy to chat, even if it’s not about PPC.
Featured Image: Facebook
Image 1: Facebook