So, you’re spending all your ad spend with Google AdWords, how’s that working out for you? If you’re wondering about what other search marketing options there are beyond the seemingly infinite grasp of Google, you’ve come to the right place. At Acquisio, your success as an advertiser is our success, and we want to ensure that you get the most bang for your advertising buck by making sure you don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
Simple, easy and effective solution - Bing Ads
3 Great reasons to use Bing Ads:
1) There are 158 million people that search with the Yahoo! Bing Network who don’t use any other search engine. Your business is missing out on millions of potential clients by focusing too much of your advertising budget exclusively on other search engines.
And if you think those 158 million people don’t matter to your business, think again.
2) Bing searchers are proven to be more active spenders.
- Bing searchers spend 23% more than the average internet searcher
- Bing searchers spend 4.3% more than searchers on Google
- Bing searchers are proven to make a purchase decision faster than those using other search networks
True, the reach is smaller, but you’ll be reaching higher quality users, and that’s worth it.
3) Acquisio is offering up to $2,500 of free advertising on Bing.
Set up is easy and by participating in the promotion, if you are a new Bing Ads client, you can receive:
- $100 incentive for 3 months of Global Monthly Bing Ads spend of $500 to $1,000
- $750 incentive for 3 months of Global Monthly Bing Ads spend of $1,001 to $7,000
- $1,500 incentive for 3 months of Global Monthly Bing Ads spend of $7,001 to $25,000
- $2,500 incentive for 3 months of Global Monthly Bing Ads spend of $25,001 +
The process is simple:
- Sufficient Budget will be Allocated to Bing Ads Campaigns
- Keywords will be Deployed and Managed with Acquisio Rules
- Monthly Reports of Bing Ads Performance will be Delivered
Diversify your ad spend; it can really help you grow. There’s no time to waste, our promotion ends July 31st 2014, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. If you want more information, or you want to try Bing Ads, contact us here.