Launch Your Career With Acquisio
When it comes to careers, things move pretty fast around here. How fast? Well, we’ve actually been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, with three years’ worth of the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 and Fast 50 awards sparkling away in our offices.
And while we’re extremely proud of our resident rocket scientist, it does take a few more star employees to keep the Acquisio universe expanding at light speed.
The Perks of Working With Us
For starters, you’ll have a hard time finding a more passionate team of talented people anywhere. We’re a friendly, easygoing bunch that encourages open communication and applauds cutting-edge creativity, while making sure we never take ourselves too seriously (because what fun would that be?)
We’re headquartered in a snazzy little section of Montreal’s south shore, just a stone’s throw away from dozens of restaurants, a huge shopping centre, and a handy public transportation hub.
If you like us too much to leave the office, you can recharge your batteries and refill your coffee mug in our well-stocked kitchen, where you’ll find much of the team hanging out on hotdog Tuesdays and beer Fridays.
And while there’s really nothing better than beer and hotdogs, we also throw in a slew of other fun stuff to make your life at Acquisio more awesome:
- Super health benefits
- Vacation and personal days (because everyone deserves those!)
- Life and disability insurance (which we hope you never need!)
- An awesome employee referral program
- Charity affiliation with the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Fun company events (you have to work here if you want access to our Christmas party pix!)
If you think you’ve got the goods and you’re ready to put 110% of your passion and drive on the table, we want to meet you!
Check out our available positions:
- Back End Java Developer (Montreal)
- Senior Front-End Developer (Montreal)
- Software Testing Specialist (Montreal)
- Software Testing Specialist
- UI / UX Designer / Developer
- Senior Display Campaign Manager & Tracking Specialist