Measuring Does Matter: Acquisio’s New Agency Level Reporting
You asked for deeper more aggregated internal reporting for your SEM agency and you got it. Agency Level Reporting allows your agency to build reports on both client and staff performance to see which accounts and employees are excelling.
This internal reporting feature was our most requested feature ever and we promise it won’t disappoint. Our updated reporting system will help your agency’s performance go from good to great, or better yet, from great to greater, thanks to all the new report components.
Using the new Agency Level Reporting feature from Acquisio will:
- Allow account managers to translate the relevant data into profitable changes and improvements within the agency.
- Measure progress of accounts and employees in a way that surfaces how individuals are doing and how the agency is doing as a whole.
- Create clear and customizable reports, that Admin users can feel comfortable with, to better organize, present and share all the agency data.
For these reasons, and so many more, good internal reporting is essential for SEM agencies.
What have we added to our internal reporting?
In addition to new report components like the Top Accounts grid, you can now leverage old time favorites such as Line/Column Charts, Pie Charts, Executive summary and Pivot Tables at the agency level.
With Agency Level Reporting you can now:
- Calculate the amount of revenue each client account generates for your agency, based on markups
- Show agency revenue by account and by month
- Show how much global ad spend your agency has
- Aggregate agency level trends so you can easily find your average CTR
- Show cost by publisher
- List the accounts with the top agency revenue
and too much more to list.
How does this help your SEM agency?
To get you started, a best practice template has been preloaded to the new Agency Templates tab in the Report Manager. It is there for your convenience but you also have the power and flexibility to build your own templates and reports to ensure that the information most valuable to you is highlighted and clear.
- You can build multiple templates, including agency wide templates to track performance
- You can now build reports that span all accounts or a subset of accounts
- You can regroup reports by campaign manager
These additions will reveal everything you need to know about your SEM agency’s performance and will clarify where your agency’s strengths and weaknesses are. This will make it clear where additional effort should be focused in the future.
Lastly, these agency level reports can be manually shared via published URLs. Everything in this new Acquisio feature is designed to share insights and make internal reporting easier and more beneficial for your SEM agency.
If you want to learn more, or try it for yourself, check out Acquisio’s Editions.