That’s how likely you are to find a report that’s not yours.
We recently modified the way we send reports, by emailing a link to an HTML report instead of a link to a PDF report.
We are now using 128 bit encoding with a key that is unique to each report. Your chances of finding a report randomly are 1 in 2128….
Let’s face it: some clients don’t want you to use Campaign Automation. While 90% of your client portfolio embraces it, that guy won’t have it. You want to argue that it’s for his own good and that you’ve had success with it for other clients. Somehow, arguing with this guy seems like fighting an uphill battle. That’s usually the result of logical fallacy.
Logical Fallacy is a flaw in reasoning used to make a point. Politicians and the media use it all the time, yet we’re not well prepare for them and we usually get fooled.
Here are the most common logical fallacies used against Campaign Automation:…
- CTR actually means Chuck Through Rate. So click the hell out of that ad.
- You don’t want to win RTB auctions when Chuck is bidding. Ever heard of the word: Round-house kick?
- You can’t cookie Chuck Norris. Chuck is on a steady diet of cookies and WHOOP-ASS since… well… forever.
- Chuck Norris wrote Google’s algorithm.
- Chuck Norris has 100% of the share of Google, Facebook and MSN.
- The reason why Facebook’s IPO went so badly is because Mark Zuckerberg pissed off Chuck Norris and Chuck thought he’d piss him off too. Just say you’re sorry dude…
- The farm of servers that make Google Instant search through billions of results in 0.00007 seconds is powered by 3 drops of Chuck Norris’ sweat.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need a marketing agency to send him a report at the end of the month… the Internet reports to him directly.
- You can’t retarget Chuck Norris. He’s already targeting you. All the time.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t believe in bid rules. He makes the only rules that count.
- When Chuck Norris sleeps, Bounce Rates instantly increase to 100%. Fortunately he doesn’t need to sleep
- Chuck Norris doesn’t use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), his heartbeat is the only indicator of performance.
- Chuck Norris’ conversion rate is close to infinity minus 1, because Chuck believes in a fair market.
- When you click on a sponsored ad, it’s because Chuck Norris willed it.
- Chuck Norris’ CPA is 0. Always. ZERO.
- Chuck Norris believes Call tracking is a great idea. When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had 2 missed calls from Chuck Norris and then he died. True story.
- I dare you to put a Youtube ad on one of Chuck Norris’ videos. I dare you.
- Chuck Norris is the reason Facebook dropped the “The” in front of Facebook. He thought it looked stupid.
- Ever wondered where the Internet is? The entire Internet resides inside one of Chuck Norris’ neurons.
- Chuck Norris’ Quality Score is 12.